The effective date is January 28, 2004.
Median Family Incomes:
- Transmittal Notice on Estimated Median Family Incomes for FY 2004, State Median Family Incomes in pdf .
- Tables for 1999 & Estimated 2004 Decile Distributions by Metropolitan Statistical Areas and Non Metropolitan Counties in pdf and MS WORD
- FY 2004 Income Limits Briefing Material in pdf.
- Income Limit Area Definition in pdf and MS WORD
- Transmittal Notice of FY 2004 Income Limits for the Public Housing and Section 8 Programs in pdf.
- Tables for Section 8 Programs in pdf and MS WORD.
- Data for Section Programs in MS EXCEL
- Transmittal Notice of FY 2004 Income Limits for the Section 221(d)(3) BMIR, Section 235, and Section 236 Programs in pdf
- Tables for Section 221(d)(3) BMIR, Section 235 and Section 236 Programs in pdf and MS WORD
To view Income Limits for Section 8 Programs and Median Family Income information for a given county or a specific State, in pdf format, go to the U.S. map below and click on the State you are interested in.
Some of the information in this section is available for downloading in the Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) which allows the document to be downloaded, viewed, and printed with all of its original formatting and graphics. To view files in this format you must first download a copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader and follow the instructions for installation.
Similar information is available for