The effective date is May 31, 2011.
Income Limits for New York, NY HMFA were updated on June 1, 2011 to correct an error.
The following areas were revised on June 30, 2011:
California – Oakland-Fremont; Oxnard-Thousand Oaks-Ventura; Riverside-San Bernardino-Ontario; San Diego-Carlsbad-San Marcos; Santa Barbara-Santa Maria-Goleta; Santa Rosa- Petaluma.
Colorado – Pitkin County, CO.
Florida – West Palm Beach-Boca Raton
Massachusetts – Dukes County; Nantucket County.
New York – Nassau-Suffolk.
Puerto Rico – Arecibo; Barranquitas-Aibonito-Quebradillas; Fajardo; Mayaguez; Yauco; Puerto Rico HUD Nonmetro area.
Access Individual Income Limits Areas
Access Individual Median Family Income Areas
Frequently Asked Questions
- Notice on Estimated Median Family Income For FY 2011,
State Median Family Incomes in pdf
- FY 2011 Income Limits Briefing Material in pdf
- Income Limits Area Definition in pdf
- Transmittal Notice of FY 2011 Income Limits for the Public Housing and Section 8 Programs in pdf
- Tables for Section 8 Program in pdf and MS WORD
- Data for Section 8 Income Limits in MS
- Transmittal Notice of FY 2011 Income Limits for the Section 221(d)(3) BMIR, Section 235, and Section 236 Programs in pdf
- Tables for Section 221(d)(3) BMIR, Section 235, and Section 236 Programs in pdf and MS WORD
- Data for Section 221(d)(3) BMIR, Section 235, and Section 236 Programs in MS
|State Income Limits and Median Family Incomes
- To view the FY 2011 State Extremely Low (30%), Very Low (50%) and Low (80%) Income Limits, please click here.
|State Map of Median Income and Income Limits
To view all Section 8 Income Limits and Median Family Incomes for a specific State, in pdf format, go to the map below and click on that State.
Similar information is available for