- Affordable-Accessible Housing in a Dynamic City
- Infill Housing Program Guidelines
- Small Lot Subdivision Ordinance
- Affordable Housing Review
- Missouri House Bill 613 Collection of Property Taxes
- City of Asheville, North Carolina Zoning Amendment for Accessory Dwelling Units
- City of Boulder, Colorado Ordinance No. 8034, amending the capital facilities impact fee
You can use this form to quickly and easily submit your regulatory barrier stories to our Clearinghouse. Take a few minutes to click on the examples and the types of information we are looking for, then use the fields below to submit your experiences.
This consumer guide describes how to improve a home’s energy efficiency and indoor environmental quality, which can help reduce heating and cooling costs, save energy, and improve occupants’ health and comfort levels.
The Edge, an online magazine, provides easily understood translations of PD&R and HUD partners' research, a message from PD&R Senior Staff, and a wide range of information on housing and community development issues, regulations, and case studies.