- Older, Smaller, Better: Measuring how the character of buildings and blocks influences urban vitality
- Finding the Balance: Low-Wage Jobs and Affordable Housing in the City of Austin
- Taking Action: Preservation of Affordable Housing in the City of Austin
- Understanding Boston The Greater Boston Housing Report Card 2014-2015: Fixing an Out-of-Sync Housing Market
- Affordable Housing White Paper: Preventing Displacement and Promoting Affordable Housing Development in San Mateo County
- Equitable Development Promising Practices to Maximize Affordability and Minimize Displacement in Nashville's Urban Core
- California's High Housing Costs: Causes and Consequences
You can use this form to quickly and easily submit your regulatory barrier stories to our Clearinghouse. Take a few minutes to click on the examples and the types of information we are looking for, then use the fields below to submit your experiences.
This consumer guide describes how to improve a home’s energy efficiency and indoor environmental quality, which can help reduce heating and cooling costs, save energy, and improve occupants’ health and comfort levels.
The Edge, an online magazine, provides easily understood translations of PD&R and HUD partners' research, a message from PD&R Senior Staff, and a wide range of information on housing and community development issues, regulations, and case studies.