- Preserving, Protecting, and Expanding Affordable Housing: A Policy Toolkit for Public Health
- Opening San Diego's Door to Lower Housing Costs
- Affordable Housing Needs Assessment for the District of Columbia: Phase II
- San Francisco 2014 Housing Element
- Preserving, Protecting, and Expanding Affordable Housing: An Overview for Local Health Departments
- LRT Station Area Affordable Housing Study
- Preserving History or Hindering Growth? The Heterogeneous Effects of Historic Districts on Local Housing Markets in New York City
You can use this form to quickly and easily submit your regulatory barrier stories to our Clearinghouse. Take a few minutes to click on the examples and the types of information we are looking for, then use the fields below to submit your experiences.
This consumer guide describes how to improve a home’s energy efficiency and indoor environmental quality, which can help reduce heating and cooling costs, save energy, and improve occupants’ health and comfort levels.
The Edge, an online magazine, provides easily understood translations of PD&R and HUD partners' research, a message from PD&R Senior Staff, and a wide range of information on housing and community development issues, regulations, and case studies.