- Why Cap-and-Trade Auction Proceeds Should Fund Affordable Homes Near Transit
- A Key Component of the Affordable Housing Solution: The Challenge and Potential of Manufactured Homes in Southwest Pennsylvania
- Why Creating and Preserving Affordable Homes near Transit is a Highly Effective Climate Protection Strategy
- Redevelopment Ready Communities®: Best Practices
- Reinvesting in the Region: (Re)Development-Ready Guide
- How Los Angeles County's Housing Market is Failing to Meet the Needs of Low-Income Families
- How California's Housing Market is Failing to Meet the Needs of Low-Income Families
You can use this form to quickly and easily submit your regulatory barrier stories to our Clearinghouse. Take a few minutes to click on the examples and the types of information we are looking for, then use the fields below to submit your experiences.
This consumer guide describes how to improve a home’s energy efficiency and indoor environmental quality, which can help reduce heating and cooling costs, save energy, and improve occupants’ health and comfort levels.