- Putting Exclusionary Zoning in its Place: Affordable Housing and Geographical Scale
- Housing Security In the Washington Region
- Responding to Changing Households: Regulatory Challenges for Micro-Units and Accessory Dwelling Units
- 9 x 18
- Housing America's Older Adults: Meeting the Needs of an Aging Population
- Inclusionary Upzoning: Tying Growth to Affordability
- City of San Antonio, Unified Development Code, Section 35-372 Affordable Housing
You can use this form to quickly and easily submit your regulatory barrier stories to our Clearinghouse. Take a few minutes to click on the examples and the types of information we are looking for, then use the fields below to submit your experiences.
This consumer guide describes how to improve a home’s energy efficiency and indoor environmental quality, which can help reduce heating and cooling costs, save energy, and improve occupants’ health and comfort levels.