- Inclusionary Housing Policy in New York City: Assessing New Opportunities, Constraints, and Trade-offs
- City of Atlanta License & Permitting Wizard
- Keeping Denver Diverse: Revising the Inclusionary Housing Ordinance to Create More Affordable Housing Opportunities for Moderate Income Families
- Going, Going, Gone: DC's Vanishing Affordable Housing
- Tiny Houses (Austin City Council Resolution No. 20140807-101)
- Analysis of Projected 421-a Housing Production
- Zoning for Quality and Affordability
You can use this form to quickly and easily submit your regulatory barrier stories to our Clearinghouse. Take a few minutes to click on the examples and the types of information we are looking for, then use the fields below to submit your experiences.
This consumer guide describes how to improve a home’s energy efficiency and indoor environmental quality, which can help reduce heating and cooling costs, save energy, and improve occupants’ health and comfort levels.