The Rehab Guide Volume 1: Foundations (June 1997, 57 p.)
This is HUD's first in a series of nine rehabilitation guidebooks that spread the word on state-of-the-art housing rehabilitation. Each of The Rehab Guide's will cover a distinct element of housing rehabilitation and corresponding issues. The Rehab Guide Volume One: Foundations, covers topics from the design and engineering of rehab foundation systems to shoring and repair, waterproofing, crack repair, drainage, and insulation.
The Rehab Guide: Foundations uses drawings and photographs to supplement written descriptions of several components of foundation rehabilitation:
For information on the other Rehab Guides in the series click here.
- Foundation design and engineering.
- Permanent wood and prefabricated foundations.
- Dampproofing and waterproofing.
- Insulation and ventilation.
- Shoring, underpinning, and repair.
- Crack repair, coating, and finishes.