Sustainable Communities Regional Planning Grant Program
Data Download Web Application
Welcome to the Data Query and Selection (web application will launch in a new tab)
For the best experience in preparing this section of your application, we suggest the following steps.
- Carefully review all materials on this site.
- Read the Data Collection Frequently Asked Questions document that is available
- Collect the data provided on this site to ensure that your region is appropriately
covered [1.1, 2.1, 3.2].
- Utilize the reference weblinks for the data points that are available at other ,
websites [1.2, 3.1, 4.1, 4.2, 6.1].
- Make contact with the public agencies that will provide the data not found
online [2.2, 5.1, 7.1]
- Confirm that any issues that are raised during your collection process are not
addressed in the materials available at this site.
- Contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org. include the phrase
in the subject line of the email.
- Please allow 48 hours for a response.
Frequently Asked Questions about Data Collection
Finding Factor 2 Data Inputs: (file will open in a new tab)
The Rating Factor 2 form that is to be completed in conjunction with this data is available
at www.grants.gov and will require you to have the NOFA’s CFDA number (14.703)
in order to search for the form.
Send comments or report errors to:
HUD Economic Development and Public Finance Division